Tuesday, July 8, 2014

A Night on the Town--7/8/14

Okay so my day was actually pretty boring until Jim showed up. I had mythology which was sorta interesting and then philosophy which was interesting. Then I got coffee and met people. Later tonight we had sorta a hall party thing and they showed up again and we had fun and talked and stuff.

Mostly the cool part of my day was with Jim. We met in Washington Square Park around 4 and then we walked around the Village a bit.
My ensemble

Le Momo under an NYU sign
Then we took the subway to Bryant park where we walked around a little and ate at a super yummy place. 
Derp face on the subway
Bryant Park is really pretty

Jim and me eating foodles
Then we walked to Times Square and bumped into Morgan Freeman!! Just kidding! It was a wax museum. But from the street it totally looked like him. 
Morgan and Morgan
After that we went to see Kinky Boots! That show is absolutely incredible! Like how is everyone dancing in 6 inch heels?? And the message was so great, it was just a wonderful musical. I highly recommend it to everyone. Go see it.
Momo and le sign

Momo and another sign

Show selfies!!

Pics in front of the stage
So that was an amazing experience... Who has the best uncle ever? That'd be me. Love you Jim!

Thanks for reading people :)
~Momo


No comments:

Post a Comment